Monday, November 1, 2010

Brief Update

As I'm sure you've noticed, I haven't written anything about my adventures last weekend. We went to Paracas and Nazca, two cities near and/or on Lima's southern coast. Since then, between preparing for my upcoming trip (more on that in one minute!), celebrating Halloween and more, I haven't had a chance to update this.

I promise I will ... in a week. Why? Because starting on Wednesday, I will be traveling around Peru for 9 days! Since a new volunteer is here for two weeks, I got permission to take off 9 days to travel while she covers all of my classes.

Starting on November 3rd, I'm going to spend four days in Cuzco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. And then after, I'm going to spend four days in Arequipa and hopefully hike the Colca Canyon (which is twice as big as the Grand Canyon). And then one day of traveling and I'll be back on November 11th.

So I won't be posting anything for the next week. But when I get back, I'll put up my pictures and talk about both last weekend (Paracas/Nazca) and this upcoming trip.

I can't wait to go and know it's going to be amazing. Until next week, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment